And, there is good news because beginning today, interested parties can start to apply for warehouse team member positions at the new Spokane center. It's estimated that the new Amazon Spokane Fulfillment Center will employ upwards of 2000 with jobs that the following benefits-
- beginning wage of $15 per hour.
- comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance,
- 401(k) with a 50% match
- up to 20 weeks paid parental leave
- Access to a program that pre-pays for 95% of tuition for courses in high demand fields.
Individuals can beginning applying now, but the distribution center itself won't open for a little bit longer. An opening date hasn't been given just yet but as per previous press releases it is expected to begin operating sometime in " Mid 2020 ".
To apply for jobs at the new Amazon Spokane Fulfillment Center
Follow to prompts to apply online for the job, then schedule a time to attend a hiring event and orientation. However please do take note that they do request candidates to stay home if any of the following applies to them-
- They are living with someone who has been confirmed COVID-19 positive, and have medical advise to self-quarantine.
- They have a temprature in excess of 100.4 F
- They are in a 14 day period of self isolation as directed by a health care provider.
- They have travelled to another country in the last 14 days