I've done posts like this before mentioning in a brief form some of the new businesses coming and going from the Spokane / Coeur d' Alene area. But this one is a bit different, it's a Facebook new business openings & closings post , so what does that mean?
These are all the businesses I've shared to the Inland Northwest Business Watch Facebook page recently that never made it to the inlandnwbusiness.com main site . This is to show just how much more you'll learn about new local business happenings by heading over to our Facebook page and clicking like, you can find out Facebook page at-
- Mill River Rustic Furniture is going out of business. They are located in the 500 block of E. Sherman Ave in Downtown Coeur d' Alene.
- Knowhere Comics, Coffee & Games will open April 1st in the Tedder Business Center ( former North Idaho Outlet Mall ) in Post Falls. And, it seems to not be an April Fools Day joke...
-My Big Fat Greek Deli will also open soon at the Tedder Business Center in Post Falls.
*With all the new business planned out there I'm planning a new update post about all of it, maybe even a video since I haven't done one in a long time...
- The Viking on N. Stevens in Spokane is re-opening and has started hiring for all positions.
- The Verge Coffee Co. has opened for business in the space that was The Service Station at 9315 N. Nevada in North Spokane.
- Rise & Grind Espresso has opened at 6107 E. Trent Ave. in Spokane Valley
- Trek Bicycle Store has opened at 1104 N. 4th in Midtown Coeur d' Alene. This is the new version of Bicycle Sales & Service further north on Fourth.
- Mojo Cyclery has opened at 1405 N. Argonne in Spokane Valley.
- Mattress Depot USA & Big Dan's Nutrition are new tenants in the Sullivan Square shopping center at the corner of Sprague & Sullivan in Spokane Valley.
- Modern Tipi , a Native American art and gift retailer has opened in the Saranac Commons building on W. Main in Downtown Spokane.
- Roger's Burgers & Ice Cream has opened for business at the corner of Spokane St. & Fourth in Post Falls. And, on a side note I highly recommend them!
- Little Mo's Optical Boutique on Lincoln Way in Coeur d' Alene is going out of business.
- Silver Lake Automotive has opened on Mullan nearby Wal-Mart in Post Falls. They also remain open in Coeur d' Alene on Hanley.
- Yutzen Japanese Resturant on N. Division just north of Northtown Mall has closed. The building won't be empty long as someplace called AJI BBQ & Sushi is already planned to open there.
- Liberty Lake Juice Company will be a new smoothie / juice business on Liberty Lake Rd. in... you guessed it, Liberty Lake. * They'll be in the Albertson's shopping center.
- The Wake Up Call is really coming along on their new coffee shop / drive up at N. Division & Nora in Spokane.
- The Free People clothing chain is now open for business across from River Park Square in Downtown Spokane.
- Twenty Seventh Heaven is a new bakery that is now open for business at 1220 S. Grand Ave , Suite A in Spokane. We hope to go there sometime soon for a more proper post then this...
- Lancaster Market is a new gas station / c-store with an attached location of the San Francisco Sourdough sandwich chain will open later this month at US 95 & Lancaster Rd. in Hayden,ID.
- Beautiful Grounds a skin care / coffee shop in Downtown Spokane's Liberty Building is being remodeled into just The Fix Brow Bar & Skin Care Studio .
- The Local Deli has opened a second location on Commercial Park Dr. in Rathdrum and it is now open for business.
- Adorkable Flowers & Gifts is now open for business on Country Vista Blvd. in Liberty Lake.
- A new restaurant called Craft & Gather is in the works for a former golf course clubhouse in Spokane Valley.
- Chinese Holiday Massage is now open for business at 3812 N. Monroe in the Spokane's Garland District.
- Wolffy's Burgers after some delay has opened their new second location just off of US 2 in Airway Heights. Currently open with a bit more limited hours though the original location on N. Hamilton in Spokane.
- Texas True BBQ has opened for business in the old Brooklyn Deli location on Monroe St in Downtown Spokane. They are known for good BBQ and being open very late, also of note Brooklyn Deli is still open for business just in the Montvale Hotel building less then a block north...
And, this is all that we've shared on our Facebook page since Jan. 20th!!! There is no better place to find all of the new businesses in Spokane then Inland Northwest Business Watch!
Please like us at-