I have numerous sources I check regularly to gather info, and have a few contacts in key fields that I rely on for other info. Even now I have 60+ possible story leads and I don't post it till I have enough info and it is confirmed to be actually happening.
With that said I figured I'd share some of the possible business news items you may see on Inland Northwest Business Watch in the coming weeks. It is important to remember, these items are not sure things, some may be early in planning and just never even start construction. Others are further along I just don't have enough info to write a post yet...
Here is some of what we are working on...
- A possible new Sonic restaurant on Newport Hwy.
- Both a new Dairy Queen & Ace Hardware along US 2 in Airway Heights
- A new La Quinta Inn just south of Spokane International Airport
- A new restaurant called Cosmic Cowboy Grill in the former Wings & Things space at 95 & Haycraft in Coeur d' Alene
- Possible new building ( meaning a new big tenant? ) at a office park in the Spokane Valley / Liberty Lake area ( I'm keeping the name of the office park off of this to avoid jeopardizing any confidentiality agreements that may exist )
- New retail / restaurant building at the corner of Newport Hwy & Holland, north of the Sherwin Williams Paint Store
- 2 new Dutch Bros. Coffee places coming to Spokane Valley
- Advance Auto Parts to be where Sunset Auto Sales once was in Coeur d' Alene
- New location of Insurance Auto Auction in Spokane Valley
- A new Papa John's in Hayden
- Two new restaurants in the works in the South Perry District...
- Izumi Sushi & Asian Bistro coming to the Regal Pond development on the South Hill
- The former McKinley School building being converted into a " McMinnamin's " style development with a brewery and couple other venues.
- At least one new tenant at Downtown Spokane's Saranac Commons building
- A new Boot Barn store near Costco in Spokane Valley
And, there is still more I'm watching. If there is something you've heard that you'd like added to the list e-mail me at email@example.com . If have info about any of these ( or another new local business ) also e-mail me!
And, for those of you who may have e-mailed in info on your business and I didn't post it, I apologize. I get a lot of e-mails about new home based businesses, websites, apps ,etc... I simply don't have enough time to share all of these.
Lastly, don't forget one of the best ways to keep up to date on even more businesses then what makes it to the blog is to follow Inland Northwest Business Watch on Facebook. In addition to the blog posts there you'll also find shared info from other new businesses in our area! Check that out at-