A look at some recent real estate transactions in our local area as Jan.16th 2021.
These are only a small percentage of the deals happening, but is intended to be some highlights published as they we're reported to us. Brokers and the like are welcome to send their latest deals to us at firstname.lastname@example.org ( office ) or to me personally at email@example.com
- The building at 1118 N. Washington in Spokane sold on Dec. 30th. Workpointe is the new owner and they plan to remodel and move their operations to the building.
- Zigler Family Law, PLLC leased 1031 square feet of office space at 201 W. North River Dr. in Spokane. Bob Spooner with Goodale & Barbieri represented the landlord in the lease.
- Homestreet Bank leased 2170 square feet of office space also at 201 W. North River Dr. in Spokane. Bob Spooner with Goodale & Barbieri represented the landlord in the lease.
- Goodale & Barbieri reports they arranged the sale of The Parkade Plaza parking garage at 511 W. Main St in Downtown Spokane. A seller group made up of 34 owners have sold the asset to Seattle based GT Mukilteo, LLC. G & B's David & Eric Peterson represented both the buyer and seller in the transaction.
The Parkade Plaza was built in 1966 and has a total 373,880 square feet, housing 963 parking stalls and 37,083 square feet of retail and office space.
- Cory Barbieri & Ryan Oberg of Goodale & Barbieri represented the seller in two recent building sales at Grapetree Village on the South Hill. 2203 E. 29th Ave. with 3800 square feet sold for $1 million ( $236 PSF ) and 2007 E. 29th Ave. with 5979 square feet sold for $1.825 million ( $304 PSF ).
- Kody Little Portait ,LLC has leased 4830 square feet of space at 821 W. 2nd Ave. in Downtown Spokane. Clayton McFarland of Goodale & Barbieri represented Kody Little in the lease.
- Cory Barbieri of Goodale & Barbieri represented the tenant Ten Capital Wealth Advisors in the lease of 12049 square feet of office space in Spokane's Wonder Building at 835 N. Post.
-SVN Cornerstone broker Guy Byrd represented both the seller and the buyers in the sale of a 27830 square foot industrial warehouse at 11427 W. 21st Ave. in Airway Heights. The building was purchased by the California based Matterhorn Alliance Trust who plan to market at lease the building.