While only open since 2010, Chairs was one of the cities favorite coffee shops. But now that location has closed it's doors for good. But the Chairs business is not gone.
Chairs Coffee, which was located at 113 W. Indiana, just west of Division closed for the last time on Apr. 25th. but as many may recall Chairs opened a second location late last year nearby Gonzaga University, under the Chairs Public House name. The Public House site will remain in business with full operations.
Chairs Public House is located at 1305 N. Hamilton ( former Bulldog Tavern location ). The Public House also serves the same coffee drinks but also doubles as a full pub with a good sized menu in addition. More info on Chairs Public House can be found on this prior posting-
Also find the Public House on Facebook, scroll down for a copy of their menu-